Nov 20, 2010

Homeward Bound

Life has been pretty non-eventful for the last few weeks.  We've been going out a bunch more as one of my coworkers, who has been in London from NY for the past 5 months, is going back to NY.  We did a final hurrah last night where we went from dinner to drinks to a sketchy bar with all dudes to karaoke to one of our coworkers apartments for more drinking games.  Last night was epic.  Sarah came along and got to meet all of my coworkers too!

I head home on Tuesday for a week and a half.  This will be my first time back in NY since I left.  I'm being a bit of a drama queen as it's only been about 3 months.  I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, seeing everyone, and being able to do things at all hour of the day and night.  Seriously, London shuts down so early.

I'm hoping work quiets down now, although it hasn't shown any signs of abating yet.  Regardless, next week is a 2 day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment