Feb 17, 2012

What have I signed up for?

So, I just had my first training session.  It was insane and I felt a little too much like I was in "I used to be fat."  My trainer seems like a nice guy.  It's a little strange as I am at least 2 inches taller than him, but he seems to know what he's talking about.  We started out discussing my goals and then he did this thing called biosignature modulation?  Anyway, they essentially pinched me with this tool in a bunch of different places to determine where I put on weight and what my body fat percentage is.  Let's just say it wasn't pretty.  THEN, we talked diet.  He said the best thing for me to do is eat 5 times a day and have 100g of fish + green vegetables.  If I can't do that, I can do lean protein like red meat or eggs.  Out of control.  It's just for the first 2 weeks, but it will be difficult.  I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to give this a go.  After my utter disbelief and then decision that I want this to work, we worked out for a bit.  Wow,  I am really out of shape!  I had trouble walking home and up the stairs.  Regardless, I am excited for this and hope to make a real change!

In other news, I booked my tickets to Greece!  Mulley, Boxa, and I will be spending some time in Athens, Delphi, and Santorini in March.  While it won't be super hot, it will be a nice change from the grey winter we have right now in London.

Wish me luck.  We have another training session tomorrow and then 3 a week for the next 9 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment