Today was a good day! I weighed/measured with my trainer and I'm down 10 pounds since we've worked out and 14 pounds since November. It's very exciting. It's hard not to think about how much further I have to go to get back to where I was, but it's really exciting to see results!
In other news, I was in Stockholm for the weekend. It was an amazing city. It's composed of 14 islands connected by bridges. It felt like a very livable city. We had lots of great food, went to some fun bars, and did a lot of sightseeing. It wasn't warm, but the sun was out for the most part which really helped. Plus, the eye candy was fantastic. I fell in love 6x at the Sturehof bar - so, so many beautiful people. A few things I really enjoyed:
All of the food we had was really fresh, clean tasting and delicious. We went to this French restaurant, Pastis, in the old town twice, because it was so good. My favorite meal was a dish of cod, browned butter, shrimp, and roasted potatoes. It sounds so boring, but it was great.
I also liked walking around the city - there were lots of pretty things to see and tons of great cafes on the water.
The going out scene was fun. We went to a bar and a club and the music and crowd were really fun.
Another added bonus was that my friend and I traveled well together! This is my new friend Steph. We are also going to Istanbul together and have been discussing Berlin as well. Finding people who want to travel and are good travel companions is difficult.
I'm actually thrilled to be in London for the next few weeks. Expect British Life updates :)
In other news, I was in Stockholm for the weekend. It was an amazing city. It's composed of 14 islands connected by bridges. It felt like a very livable city. We had lots of great food, went to some fun bars, and did a lot of sightseeing. It wasn't warm, but the sun was out for the most part which really helped. Plus, the eye candy was fantastic. I fell in love 6x at the Sturehof bar - so, so many beautiful people. A few things I really enjoyed:
All of the food we had was really fresh, clean tasting and delicious. We went to this French restaurant, Pastis, in the old town twice, because it was so good. My favorite meal was a dish of cod, browned butter, shrimp, and roasted potatoes. It sounds so boring, but it was great.
I also liked walking around the city - there were lots of pretty things to see and tons of great cafes on the water.
The going out scene was fun. We went to a bar and a club and the music and crowd were really fun.
Another added bonus was that my friend and I traveled well together! This is my new friend Steph. We are also going to Istanbul together and have been discussing Berlin as well. Finding people who want to travel and are good travel companions is difficult.
I'm actually thrilled to be in London for the next few weeks. Expect British Life updates :)
No comments:
Post a Comment