As pretty much everyone knows, I heart TV. There's something so relaxing about sitting on the sofa and relaxing/falling asleep watching TV. If you have not watched the following, I strongly recommend you do:
Suits: Something about the characters (USA, your characters really are fantastic), their fantastic father/son/bro love, and the plot lines is addictive. I may or may not have watched 4 episodes today on my sofa. I have also confirmed that I do not want to be a lawyer. The general plot is about law firm and the cases they have, but the personal story lines are the best part.
Community: I just found this last December and already watched the first three seasons. The first season was the best, but the show is really funny. Each of the characters is a twist on a stereotype and they have a lot of fun with the episodes. The one this season that was a play on Law & Order was fantastic. The general plot is about students who all go to community college for a variety of reasons.
Downton Abbey: Every episode is between an hour and an hour and a half and it's like a mini-movie. It takes this family through tumultuous times in history, starting with the sinking of the titanic. If you like period dramas, good romantic plot twists, and english accents, give this a go.
Game of Thrones: I just started thanks to PJ and Claire. I can see what all the hype is about. Who doesn't like power struggles, sex, and violence on TV? I really like that you constantly change your opinions on different characters and are never quite sure if your favorite characters are going to live and die.
I've been watching a lot of the above. I started It's always sunny in Philadephia. The first few seasons were great and completely hilarious. I have seasons 4 and 5 to watch - jury's still out. The first episode of season 4 was really uncomfortable (as most are), but I just wasn't in the mood for it.
When I go home, mom and I are going to watch a ton including the new season of White Collar (show is amazing), Modern Family, Castle, and other goodies.
Let me know if you start any of the above and what you think!
Suits: Something about the characters (USA, your characters really are fantastic), their fantastic father/son/bro love, and the plot lines is addictive. I may or may not have watched 4 episodes today on my sofa. I have also confirmed that I do not want to be a lawyer. The general plot is about law firm and the cases they have, but the personal story lines are the best part.
Community: I just found this last December and already watched the first three seasons. The first season was the best, but the show is really funny. Each of the characters is a twist on a stereotype and they have a lot of fun with the episodes. The one this season that was a play on Law & Order was fantastic. The general plot is about students who all go to community college for a variety of reasons.
Downton Abbey: Every episode is between an hour and an hour and a half and it's like a mini-movie. It takes this family through tumultuous times in history, starting with the sinking of the titanic. If you like period dramas, good romantic plot twists, and english accents, give this a go.
Game of Thrones: I just started thanks to PJ and Claire. I can see what all the hype is about. Who doesn't like power struggles, sex, and violence on TV? I really like that you constantly change your opinions on different characters and are never quite sure if your favorite characters are going to live and die.
I've been watching a lot of the above. I started It's always sunny in Philadephia. The first few seasons were great and completely hilarious. I have seasons 4 and 5 to watch - jury's still out. The first episode of season 4 was really uncomfortable (as most are), but I just wasn't in the mood for it.
When I go home, mom and I are going to watch a ton including the new season of White Collar (show is amazing), Modern Family, Castle, and other goodies.
Let me know if you start any of the above and what you think!
No comments:
Post a Comment