Aug 26, 2010
Where are my most played songs?
I got a new laptop before moving, and managed to move all my music over using my dad's external hard drive. When I logged on here, I saw that none of my play count information transferred over. I didn't realize it until I didn't have it, but I really only listen to smart playlists - recently added, most played, most played that I haven't heard recently, etc. My iTunes knows nothing about what I like right now. So, to get around it, I have been using genius a lot (although, in full disclosure, it creates a good playlist 50% of the time - would recommend doing one off of "Hey, Soul Sister") and just playing music randomly. I've ended up rediscovering a few songs that I really like, but haven't heard in ages. Just listened to "Hot Tonight," "The General," and "Welcome to Atlanta." I'm still trying to fix my play count information, but maybe this isn't so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment