Apr 10, 2011

Springtime in the city

Hi folks!  I'm sitting at home watching tv with my parents and it is wonderful.  I am going to be sad when they go.  It's been nice having them at home.  However, Sam gets here Monday night, so I won't have an empty house for long.  I think they'll be back soon - they were very lucky and got the nicest 4 days in London we've had all year.

We went and saw Wicked last night.  I saw it years ago with Harvs, and it was just as good as I remembered.  Their voices were amazing.

Today, I'm going to drop my parents off at Paddington, go for a nice walk to enjoy the sunshine, and then go to work for a bit.  Bah.  However, I left work at 7 all week to take the parents for dinner, so I have a lot to catch up on.

Having dinner with Sarah on Tuesday.  We're using a Groupon voucher at a place called Les Trois Garcons.  It looks great.  Sam is planning dinner on Thursday at a cute restaurant in Shoreditch.  Then, Lindsay and GM get here Thursday night!  Lots of visitors!

Not much else to report.  I'm off to Charleston in less than 2 weeks for Colin's wedding, so I feel like it will be May before I know it.

It's really gorgeous here - you should all come visit and enjoy springtime in London :)

No comments:

Post a Comment