Dec 27, 2011

Helpless

I often kid myself into thinking that I'm self sufficient just because I pay all of my bills.  Then, something happens, that reminds me how much I really do need lots of extra help.

My computer has been freaking out.  It shuts down every day (and tells me that I need to restart in 4 languages) and I have no idea how to fix it.  I've tried googling, trying repair tools, and the truth is that I have no idea what to do.  Ha.  So, I just gave in and have an appointment at the Genius Bar.  I bet the issue is nothing, but I really have no idea how to fix it myself!

In other news, I am hope for the holidays.  I can't even count which trip this is to the states this year.  Laura and Dan came over for an Indian feast yesterday.  It was so fun and reminiscent of my good bye dinner last August.  I'm off today as well (thank you Boxing Day) and then in the city tomorrow and Thursday before heading up to Hanover for New Years.

I'll do a 2011 wrap up in the New Year as well as think up some resolutions I can break in February!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment