Jan 14, 2012

It's a new year

Happy very belated new year!  2011 ended well (hope with the family, great time for New Year's in New Hampshire with the girls) and 2012 is off to a great start.

I took a slightly different tack with resolutions this year and instead have a list of 25 small things I want to accomplish this year.  I think I will too.

Work has also been incredibly manageable.  I finally bought a computer and monitors to work from home and have been making myself dinner.  Life is good!

In other news, 3 of my friends had babies since the new year, Lindsay asked me to be a bridesmaid (can't wait), and Lyon just booked tickets to come and visit (also can't wait!).  Mulley and I are also investigating a South American adventure and I am off to Paris next weekend.

I know, life is tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment