When I was super on top of things and went to the gym every day, I had to wash my hair every day. Now, when I mostly just walk to work, I've been trying to wash my hair less often. Not for any real reason (although some say it's better for you to wash it less frequently). It's that I'd rather sleep for an extra 30 minutes than deal with my hair. HA.
When we were in Rome, I skipped a day and my brother looked at me and said your hair looks terrible. Seriously. So, I've been looking for help to skip a day and not look terrible and I found it years after everyone else: dry shampoo!
I tried a regular drugstore dry shampoo and it helped me look good day 2, but Klorane's dry shampoo has made it so I can go to day 3 and not look greasy. I got the suggestion from Goop and picked it up along with a bazillion other parisian pharmacy finds. It's genuinely a miracle I suggest you all try. Unless, of course, you are lucky and have amazing hair that requires no effort or your hair never gets greasy.
When we were in Rome, I skipped a day and my brother looked at me and said your hair looks terrible. Seriously. So, I've been looking for help to skip a day and not look terrible and I found it years after everyone else: dry shampoo!
I tried a regular drugstore dry shampoo and it helped me look good day 2, but Klorane's dry shampoo has made it so I can go to day 3 and not look greasy. I got the suggestion from Goop and picked it up along with a bazillion other parisian pharmacy finds. It's genuinely a miracle I suggest you all try. Unless, of course, you are lucky and have amazing hair that requires no effort or your hair never gets greasy.

No comments:
Post a Comment