So, I have fallen in love with a new cookbook writer that so many English people already adore: Nigel Slater. I was looking for a quick recipe book and was led to Jamie's [Oliver] 15 minute meals. One of the reviews said that Nigel Slater's fast food books were better, so I bought all 3.
Almost all of the recipes are just so simple, yet sound very appealing. The ingredients are mostly pantry staples and he is healthy but not so much so that he makes weird substitutions.
I just tried one of his chicken curry recipes and it turned out so well in under 30 minutes. Success! I am going to try a few more recipes this week and will report back.
Almost all of the recipes are just so simple, yet sound very appealing. The ingredients are mostly pantry staples and he is healthy but not so much so that he makes weird substitutions.
I just tried one of his chicken curry recipes and it turned out so well in under 30 minutes. Success! I am going to try a few more recipes this week and will report back.
No comments:
Post a Comment