Yesterday was both the laziest and most productive days I've had in a long time. Since we had a blizzard with 10+ inches of snow, it didn't really make sense to do much outside of the house. So, I hung out at home and got organized. It's amazing how I let a lot of the little things slip when I get busy. So, I went through my e-mail, downloaded a lot of new music, and sorted through my pictures. After 2 years, I sent around pictures from our India trip in 2008; after 8 months, I sorted through my Africa pictures and posted them; and only 2 months late, I sent around pictures from Hawaii. You can see all the pics on my picasa page or on facebook.
It's great to finally have the time to take care things.
Today, I'm headed off to NYC to do some spa bonding with my mom. We're also having dinner with my bro tonight at a place he has yet to pick.
I'm in the office on Wednesday and Thursday, boo. It should be pretty quiet and it's always nice to see people. Wednesday night is drinks with a few people in NY and then I head back here Thursday night. The week wraps up with Meghan's wedding on Friday and then I head back to London on Saturday. The whirlwind of activity will be in stark contrast to the laziness of being at home in NJ these last few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment