Dec 26, 2010

TV Tidbits

I've been watching a lot of TV since I came home (probably since I can't really watch any in London as I have yet to buy a TV).  My mom is so cute - she saves a bunch of shows we all like to watch and then when my bro and I are home, we marathon watch through the shows.  A big one we went through yesterday and the day before was Smallville.  Smallville, for those of you who don't know, is about Superman back when he was younger and the show starts with him in high school.  It's crazily enough in it's 11th season.  I always joke that my mom, brother, and I are the only people who watch, but I guess you can't get to 11 seasons if that's true.  I mostly can't believe that we've been watching this show for so long.

In a related note, my brother and I have been trying to get my mom to watch Greek for awhile.  When we both gasped after watching the preview for the winter premiere (watch it, it's absurd!), she said she'd watch, but only if it was as good as Dawson's Creek.  Kind of similar to Smallville, mom and I watched DC together when I was in high school, and both, don't judge because you know you loved it too, really enjoyed it until they went to college.

Nothing too exciting, but it's funny how TV can make you a bit nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment