Jan 30, 2011

Feeling Strangely Fine

Last week was rough - literally 5-6 hours of sleep a night and crazy days. The weird thing is, I'm in a great mood and am also strangely positive.  I can't figure out how my mind works.

It's going to be another crazy week, but I'm going to travel a bit and am spending 2 days in Holland.  Really exotic places too... Not

Had a really nice weekend.  Saturday did nothing till about 7 and then I went and got a facial.  Seriously, I looked like a different person when I walked out of there. Hands down the best I've felt after a facial. I was in need of pampering.  Met Sarah and her housemates for a drink at a place called the Punchbowl.  It's in Mayfair and is owned by Guy Ritchie.  The main attraction was that it had the most attractive men I've seen under one roof in London.  We will be going back.

Went to one of Sarah's friend's house parties.  It started slow, but got really fun.  People were interesting, drunk, and chatty.  Ended up talking to a few Hungarians about the rules of baseball (mostly funny as I barely follow baseball myself).  I was more like myself - super chatty, making friends, teasing people.  It was fun.

Today was super chill.  Went for yoga, got brunch with S, and then got dinner with J.  Lots of socializing and eating.  I can barely move right now.

Nothing much else of interest.  Lindsay is coming to Barcelona in Feb, so will be great to see her.  Already have a few plans for next weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment