Feb 6, 2011

Nothing New

Things have settled into a bit of a routine here in London-town.  I sleep till 12 (or close to 12) on Saturday and Sunday, go for a walk/work/run errands, and then meet up with friends at night.  This weekend was no different.  Had dinner with a bunch of people last night - it was really fun and good to meet a few new people too.  Everyone at dinner knew one or two other people, but it was generally a lot of meet and greet. Today, J made me a Sunday roast.  It was fantastic - chicken, mashed potatoes, and cabbage.  I didn't think I liked cabbage, but her preparation was fantastic.  I'm at home watching trashy TV and then am heading to a super bowl party.  It's terrible - everything starts so late here.  We're not meeting up until 9:30/10!  Ack.

Duke-UNC is next week, but does not start until 2AM!  Arghh.  I love Duke-UNC.

I'm trying to take back my life. I am planning on going to the gym on Monday and  I am going out for drinks on Tuesday.  Hello, social life.

Sadly, S leaves on Wednesday.  I don't know what I'm going to do without her.  We're doing good bye drinks on Tues.  Giant Sad Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment