It feels like wedding season! I just heard that my friends Colin and Meghan got engaged! Congrats to both of them. More exciting - Meghan is getting married this née years eve. It should be a great wedding. The only downside is it means no house party. However, after how last year went down, that might not be a bad thing.
I'm getting a bit homesick. I'm beyond excited to see my family in 2 weeks in Hawaii. The only downside is it means I'm turning 27. I haven even started thinking about that yet.
I'm still using Internet off my phone. They won't be able to connect my Internet till Nov 5. Can we discuss how ridiculous that it?
I'm done rambling. Should probably get ready for work. Mulley is in town, so hoping to see her tonight and tomorrow. We had dinner on Tuesday, which was fun.
OH! We were talking about dating issues at dinner and the person across the table from us interrupted and said he was the president of eharmony. I don't think he appreciated that our age range has the impression it's religious. Was a funny coincidence. We didn't get a freebie, though, to prove ourselves wrong. Ok, work for real.
No comments:
Post a Comment